Saturday, June 12, 2010
In just one week ..

These five days had been a really hectic day for me,waking up at 0630hours for 5 days straight.Phew..

I’ve already signed my contract with Cisco,& the training will commence on this coming Monday.Im kinda looking forward to the training,considering the fact that I want to clear this course to get employed in order to get my first pay cheque^^. Yes,my first pay cheque.To have enough money to go for the driving course which cost 2k,I’ve to work ,work & work.Well,thats the only solution I could actually think of.In order to reach my aim,I guess I’ve to make some sacrifices.Oh well ..At the same time,I dread waking up early again.zzz..-.-

On Thursday,I accompanied meiqi to the Sana Headquarters as they were conducting courses for those uniform group students.We’re like the so called ” instructors” of the Sana course. I was asked to be in charge of the registration,alone.The next thing I knew,a company of Npcc cadets were walking towards my direction.I was like ,”Oh damn.How am i gona start?” Luckily,I managed to kept my composure.Something that I learned while I was in NCC. After I’m done with one school,another group came in.

After I’m done with everything,we slacked till lunch time.The instructors room was very good for sleeping,what they lacked was just a big big bed for sleeping.haha! In the afternoon,there were tons of activities till I cannot remember what we did lol. I’ve to thank this malay dude called nin,who guided me along the way.quite a friendly guy,and I didnt know he was from NCC too!:-) When I thought It was convincing enough for me to stay,I saw something that told me not to.Seriously.Well,maybe when I seriously have nothing to do,maybe we’ll ever meet again.For now,NO.heh

Just yesterday,we went to ITE cck to help out in the welcoming performance.The campus is seriously huge,I mean like REALLY HUGE.It is bigger than any other campus that i’ve ever seen thus far.While I was in the campus,I happened to bump into shikin and Ms karen toh,my form teacher when I was in Secondary 4.HAHA!


Im losing a war,

& I cant do a shit about it :/

Shitme.

silently watching..


Till here for now..