Friday, July 2, 2010
Will you still think of me?
Today's 1st of July,which is ncc day!
Happy Ncc day to all Ncc cadets! =D
So yup,I did went back to school early in the morning.
Since I dont have school ,I actually thought of dropping by.It was a rather short parade ,with some prize giving presentation going on that some of our cadets had won.Well,I'm aware of the fact some looked fun with the army uniform on.Then again .. C'mon,show some respect! Like seriously,I cant stand the sight of people doing that.

After the mini parade was over,I went to the POSB bank at tpy hub to get my atm card replacement done.The reason was because.. Few days back,my atm card got retained by the machine for no logical reason-.- Oh yeah,just watched Repo man.Its M18 btw :P
The movie was just okay for me.Not that good , not that bad either.

phewww, I really want to know when I can start work.Each time I called the person in charge,he would tell me that he would get back to me the next day.Screw that guy,Im gonna complain straight to my boss! heh.

Will you still remember me?
Cause I know I wont forget you.