Performance at SCAPE

ITE Carnival at Big Splashh.
Watched "despicable me" few days back at TPY after school.
It was a really really really really,& I mean REALLY ,cute movie:D I liked the little girl and the little yellow colour thing inside the movie.Total cuteness omggg :O Next up,Inception ! :D
perhaps some time this week?hehe.
On Friday,I went to work at the "Samsung torch" thingy right after school.A YOG event anww.We were suppose to meet at the Clarke Quay control at 13oohrs.As soon as I reached the place 1250hours,I went to buy a burger to prevent my stomach from grumbling.Thus,I do not want to be late.Guess what? We waited for half an hour because they were late! -.- So much for rushing and not having a proper lunch! -.-
The event was held at a open space located near Liang Court. What made it was the field became muddy due to the rain.It was lucky that I wore my brother's NPCC boots there.HAHA! After a briefing by the organizer,I realised that we went there way too early as the rehearsal starts at 5 -.- Oh well .. As long as I get my salary will do =) heh.I happened to bump into Ze Yang and Hanizah over there.What a coincidence,haha!
The next day,went down to clan in the afternoon to help out with the preparations for the upcoming Guan Yin Dan celebration.Will upload the pictures when Im free! =D had training in the evening as usual though.During training,we were suppose to do this movement thing in which we've to swing our arms sidewards.I think I went to overdo it or something,because it now hurts.Urghh! I hope It recovers in time for the performance on thursday.Pheww ..
Perhaps,I should get a day off from cca training tml! =D
Nightsss ,my fellow mates!
When there is nothing one can do to salvage it,just stop and stare =)