Friday, July 23, 2010
They come and go.

I find this sentence pretty true now.Oh well.. Blame it on me then.A cold slap of reality right on my face ..
Well,I’ll just give it a smile & walk awayyy.BUAI BUAI!

I didn’t realise that I wanted to buy so many things until recently, when I was thinking of something.So much for that,the only thing that stands in my way to get it is money! Sighs ~ Its alright though,I’ll try to save up as much as I could to get all those stuffs right at my fingertips.

This year seem to pass so fast,way faster than last year.Omg,how i wish that it would pass so ever that slowly.At the same time,I wish for school to end a lot more faster.In all serious,life in school seems to get more boring as each day passes by.Thus,the level of boring-ness(okay,there isnt such a word XD) seems to increase day by day.Dont get me wrong though,Its not that I dislike school.Rather,I no longer feel the enjoyment,motivation & excitement of attending school .It felt like,it was done just for the sake of it.I dont feel that excitement & enjoyment like when I was in secondary school which I would look forward to it every single day.Alright,Im aware that I’ve already repeated it perhaps more than a thousand times._.

Apart from that,life is starting to suck so bad nowadays.I do not know how to explain it to you in words.It really felt really ,and I mean REALLY, bitter.Its been centuries now since I felt so loww.Maybe I’ll just stay down for now.

不曾在你面前流泪,你就以为我不伤悲.
总是对你笑着脸 背后却是淌着血