Friday, September 17, 2010
16 september 2010
Through the fire


Initially ..

I was on my way to school yesterday.
Out of the blues, I got a call from my CA saying that lesson was cancelled -.- Luckily,I didnt took a cab down to school.haha!Since it was still early then,I decided to make a trip down to FTP.The canteen was so empty,and only a few students were there.I went to meet up with Mr Effendy,Yazid and the part Cs for some ncc meetings.Guess what? After for sooo ,and I mean sooo long,I finally heard some new updates regarding about the upcoming camp.haha! Yup,certainly i'm so looking forward to it :D As i was waiting for yazid to end his work,I had a nice chat with Mr Wong.Whatever he said,it sounds pretty meaningful to me though =)) Thus,there're things that he said that I can use it in the near future.Really,it was really meaning=)

Anwww ,my primary school classmates are organizing a gathering session sometime next week.Im actually pretty excited,considering the fact that we have not seen each other for close to six years.To add on,this is the very first outing that they're organizing. Well,that adds on to the excitement :D

Till here for now,till we meet again!
Shall end this post off with this song~