Tuesday, December 21, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUYU!




Went to Fuyu's birthday chalet yesterday @Costa Sand.
Great to meet up with them again,my primary school mates.haha =D I actually expected the turn out to be more,since it was his birthday.We bought a Uniqo shirt as a present for him.Hope he likes it though,haha =)
Anw,I'm almost done with schooling at ITE.These two years seem to pass just in a blink of an eye,faster than I expected it to be.I'm grateful for the fact that I've met some awesome people along the way who I can call as friends,& I've also come to realize the fact that who are my true friends.Like what they say,time tells you a different story.In the wake of these two years,it definitely sounds damn true to me now.I've also learned that its better not to care about certain things too much,for it maybe be catastrophe if you do so.Lastly before I end this post,I would like to wish ITE College Central lion dance all the best in the future.