Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All of a sudden,I've a urge to watch a movie today.
As said,I went to search though the net for the latest movies.
After much thinking ,I decided to watch "Just go with it".
It was a pretty hilarious & awesome movie.
and the one of the girls inside the movie was so frigging hawt hawt hotttt
* cough cough ehemmmm :D hehehehe.

In the evening,met up with Javier ,Justin & Mun Jun for dinner.
Soon after dinner,Justin and Mun Jun needed to make a move first.
Since it was still early then,we decided to catch "I'm number four" at Bishan's Gv.
Half way through the movie,I almost doze off for quite a few times.
Not that the movie was boring,rather the seat inside the cinema was way too comfortable for sleeping though.hahaha.

This'll be my last time.
Never gonna do it ever again.
Gonna wash my hands of everything.

Another of my wishful thinking again.sighh.
Maybe i should have kept it quiet.