Monday, June 4, 2012
Hello blog,
It's been a while since I neglected this blog.But then,who actually reads it anyway ,right? haha.
Time just seems to pass so fast,& it's outrageous to believe that I've already turned 20.
I mean like seriously? I never ever thought that this very day would come.One more year to go and I'm officially an adult by age,which in turn leads me to going for greener pastures.It's either I'm gonna make it to poly or NS would come calling. Oh wells .. haha.Recalling back,what the fortune teller auntie from JB said might actually turn out to be real.Things that she said that I would encounter,most of them did happened.Then again,there was this thing that she said that has been bugging me since.She said something like .. I would find a girlfriend,and it's somewhere around my social circle.Thus,it's a matter If i want it or not.
So .. could it be you,or could it be you .... ?? haha. Pardon me,but i'm really dying to know!!
It's full of uncertainties,isn't it?
I really really really really wanna know the truth,& it's really okay if the truth would hurt me.
PLEASEEEE :(